- Non NHS Workers may have their details passed to a Credit Reference Agency, subject to the necessary consents having been given.
Booking and Cancellation
- The booking can be cancelled without charge up to 2.00 pm on the day of arrival, Saturday and Sunday bookings can be cancelled without charge by 2pm on the Friday before. Cancellation and non-arrival charges apply after the relevant time. We reserve the right to charge for one night’s accommodation per room booked if the cancellation requirements are not met.
- If a tenant wishes to transfer rooms once their tenancy has started, subject to availability, an Admin Charge of £40.00 will be applied.
- Thank you for registering with our accommodation Service. We are processing your information and will be in contact as and when we have room availability that meets your needs.
- Just a quick reminder that your privacy is extremely important to us. Under the Data Protection Act 2018, you have the right to be informed about how we use any data you provide: what data we collect, why, who has access to it, how long it's kept, and the legal basis we have for doing so.
- We may exchange information with third parties for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We may use information provided by you to help tailor our accommodation services to ensure that we provide the best possible services to our residents.
- If at any point you wish to be removed from our accommodation services database, please let us know using the below contact information and we will delete your details in line with our retention guidelines. Please note: there is certain personal data that we may be required to keep, such as financial information for audit, tax and legal purposes or an open insurance claim in line with our retention guidelines.
- We would also like to take this opportunity to remind you that your data is kept securely, within the EU.
Please contact us at the address, or email listed below and specify the nature of your question.
Sovereign Housing Data Protection Officer at:
Sovereign House, Basing View, Basingstoke RG21 4FA or via email.
- Rent Payments are due in advance.
- Advance Rent payment. If your arrival date is before the 15th of the month, the balance of your first months rent is required, if you arrive after the 15th, the balance of your first month plus the following months rent will be required. The advance rent payment should be made by 2.00 pm on the day of arrival, Saturday and Sunday bookings by 2pm on the Friday before. Keys will not be made available if no payment has been made.
- If you are staying more than 28 days you will be issued with a tenancy agreement. Your agreement will specify the start date of your tenancy and it can be brought to an end by giving us a minimum of 28 days notice in writing. If you leave without giving us adequate notice you will still be charged the full notice period.